The workshop is to enhance the capacity of school heads, PSM(CD), panel heads and teachers of primary schools to create and promote healthy eating environment and cultures and to nurture healthy eating habits among students.
2016/2017 School year
Activity 1: 21 Oct 2016
Activity 2: 8 Nov 2016
|This is a 3-hour workshop covering contents of: |
- Childhood nutrition and eating problems
- Results of "The Nutrient Testing of School Lunch in Primary Schools in HK 2013"
- Roles of teachers, parents and food suppliers
- Choosing healthy lunch and snack for school children
- How to improve and maintain the nutrition quality of school lunch
- How to select school lunch suppliers
- How to improve school eating environment with the aids developed by the Department of Health
- Introduction of 'EatSmart School Accreditation Scheme'
Registration: via EDB's Training Calendar